Organizing my closet didn't happen again. And it's not happening tomorrow either.
I was woken up around 9 this morning due to my mom talking really loud on the phone. It doesn't help that these walls are so thin either. And it was a conversation that I didn't really want to be hearing. I hate hearing that kind of stuff. I wish she would talk to me about it instead of trying to hide it, because she's doing a terrible job, but at the same time, I wish she wouldn't talk to me about it. I don't want to hear it and I just wish it wasn't there. I just wish I could pretend I didn't know what was going on.
My family keeps me in the dark about everything. No wonder I don't speak to people.
I sat around until 7 again when I went out to run. I was sore, but I felt better as I was running and I think I went a little faster. I have goals set in my head about what I want and when I want them, and I'm going to get it. I'm determined.
My evening was boring, full of TV and the internet, but I spent the last hour or so texting Katy, so that was nice. I really do miss her. But it looks like I'll be coming to visit around July 9th if all goes well. And Laura and I are planning on hanging out on Friday, so that should be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment