Thursday, May 28, 2009

Forum



Today was quite the success.
I woke up at a fairly decent time, like 10:45, and was out of the house a tad after noon. I went over to the Quad to get some shopping done. My first stop was Staples, where I bought some ink and a pencil sharpener. Then I went over to Big 5 and bought a softball shirt. I should have gotten a youth large, but I got an adult small. It's a little big, but it isn't huge. It'll probably shrink. After Big 5 I went over to Micheal's and bought some supplies for my Munny. They didn't have the primer or finishing spray I wanted, but I got everything else. I didn't want to go home yet, so I went to Target and bought some new headphones since mine we a tad busted. I think I finally got home around 3.

My mom got home before 5, which was surprising, but nice. She wasn't home for very long because we went over to my grandparents' house for dinner. My grandpa was at work and my uncle was at the Angel game, so it was just us girls. After dinner and bird watching with my grandma, we watched the first half of the Laker game and then came home.

I spent a long time going through all the forums on the Munny site, and I spent a long time looking at pictures of Munnies. I even printed out a template and drew out kind of what I want. I think it came out really well.

I've been chatting with Daniel for hours tonight about whatever. We got kind of deep for a second talking about how we're glad we're friends again and apologizing for last year. I am really glad we're friends.




No comments: