I really enjoyed how this Memorial Day went down.
My day started the same as it usually does, but then I went to pick up Daniel at noon. Once again, his family was glad to see me. When Daniel wasn't telling me how to get to the art supply store, we just chatted about whatever was on our minds. I feel really comfortable with him, which is good. I'm glad that we're friends and it isn't weird between us.
The art supply store was awesome. Daniel wanted to go to get some white ink for his screen printing, but they didn't have any. We walked around a bit, looking at other art stuff, and I ended up getting one of those Munny toys that I've been wanting. So it wasn't too much of a wasted trip.
It was still early when we got out of the store, so we decided to go to the movies. The movie wasn't going to start for another hour, so we went down to Starbucks to spend some of his gift cards. We both got some new smoothie, which Daniel didn't enjoy so much, and we split a big chocolate chip cookie. After finishing our smoothies, our cookie, and listening to crazy people, we went back to the movies and bought our tickets.
We decided to watch Night at the Museum, and I really liked it. I liked it better than the first one, even though it was even less believable. It even made me cry a little bit. Sad and lame, but whatever. I'm a big softy whether I show it or not. Daniel just thought it was okay, but at least he didn't dislike it.
After the movie we walked around Petco, and then we headed back home. We watched TV at his house until quarter til 6, and then I left for my grandparents' house for dinner. Dinner wasn't all that special, but at least it was food. I stayed for the Laker game, and then headed home at 9. I've spent the evening on the computer talking to Daniel and watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Charm School, and now I'm watching New York Goes to Work, which is hilarious.
I don't have any plans for tomorrow, but I hope I wake up in time to lay out and work on my tan. I'm starting to lose it a little bit. But I guess it all depends on the weather...
No comments:
Post a Comment