I spent the first few hours of my day messing around with my i-tunes library and finishing up my playlists. I'm sure those first hours consisted of some web surfing too. When I finished, I showered and then got back to my computer.
Surfing pretty much controlled my whole day until my mom got home. I was expecting Lisa to be with my mom when she got home, but she wasn't. Apparently she's coming over tomorrow. Whatever though. They'll be gone all day/night, so I'll be left to fend for myself as usual.
While on Myspace, I noticed a bulletin posted by Fueled by Ramen, so I clicked on it to see what they had to say. P!ATD is playing with No Doubt down by San Diego on August 8th, so I checked to see how much tickets were. They were kind of pricey, and I was hoping Paramore would be with them too, so I nixed that idea. I did decide to check Paramore's shows though. They just so happen to be playing with No Doubt in Washington kind of around the same time I was planning on going out there, so I checked with Katy if she'd be down to go. I didn't have too much time to figure out all the details since my mom and I were going to dinner and a movie, but she said she was down to go.
My mom and I went to Chili's for dinner where I practically inhaled my Margarita Chicken. It's just sooooo good. Especially with lime squeezed all over it... yum! After dinner we met up with my uncle at the movies. I wasn't quite sure what to expect from Star Trek since I have never watched an episode in my life and I had no clue what the premise was, but that didn't matter. It started from the beginning and was awesome. Cuties for sure.
As soon as I got back home I hopped back on the computer and looked up tickets for the No Doubt concert. I made sure it was okay to get them, so I did. I was already super excited to go visit Katy, so this is just icing on the cake. The only downer: the concert's on Rebecca's birthday. I don't know how well that's gonna fly, but I guess we'll see. She wasn't around for my birthday, but going to see my roommate on my best friend's birthday is kind of sad... But Katy's one of my best friends too. And I already bought the tickets. And I could see her whenever I want this summer.
Whatev.
No comments:
Post a Comment