Rebecca and I always point out words that weird us out, but Katy and I started doing it too. We pointed out a lot of them tonight.
I was hoping to be productive today, but that didn't happen. I pretty much just sat around until 6:30ish when I finally got in the shower and got ready for my day. I did throw in a quick phone convo with Laura though. That was cute and random.
I spent a good chunk of the evening checking my grades on Wavenet in hopes of my 3.2. No such luck. I have a 3.2 right now, but I'm still missing my COM grade which will be a B or lower. I can pray for a miracle, but I don't know if I'm going to get one. I just worked so hard this semester to get that 3.2, and I've come so close, it's just frustrating. I supposed I could have worked harder.
At around 9, my mom and I left to go to the movies to see the new X Men prequel. I think I went to see the other X Men movies with her, so I wanted to keep the tradition going. I love Hugh Jackman and I love muscles, so a ripped, badass Hugh Jackman without his shirt was wonderful. And Ryan Reynolds was in it, ripped and without a shirt, so that was great too. My dad called during the movie and left a message, so I didn't hear it until after we got out. He wanted me to come over in the morning so we could do cardio. Then it hit me.
I would love to go work out, but I can't. Not with my dad. Working out means putting my hair up, and putting my hair up means tattoo. I'm not ready to show him my tattoo yet. I was texting Katy about it, and about my grandma, and about words, and about coming to visit. I miss her, but I just hope I'm not over doing it with the text messages. I don't think she minds, but I still feel like I should cool it a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment