Today didn't go as planned. But my plans never go as planned.
I woke up past noon, ate, and sat around until 2. My dad called and said I had to come over to sign my refund check over to him, and I had to do that before 3, so I rushed to get ready and get over there, taking out 2 of his Malibu lights in the process. Whoops. But whatever. In a way, I'm kind of paying for them anyway.
I was hoping to organize my closet and stuff today, but that didn't happen. My 3.2 didn't happen either. I ended up with a 3.47 for the semester and a 3.16 cumulative. Maybe if I ask nicely, or beg a little, I can declare my major. I'm less than a tenth away from a 3.2, so they should be lenient enough to let me declare.
I started "working out" today. I figure since I haven't done anything physical for a while, I'd start slow and work my way up back to where I was and possibly pass that. I ran around Rivera twice and came back to do abs. I was ready to give up halfway through my run, but I had a bigger picture in mind, so I kept going. I have goals set and I'm going to reach them.
The rest of my day consisted of Roommates, eating, sitting, and more TV. Hopefully I get stuff done tomorrow, like scheduling an appointment to get my hair cut. I really need one. And I got a random text from Nathan inviting me to some frat party Thursday night. No thanks mister. He needs to get the picture that we need to stop communicating. But maybe I'm being too harsh. Maybe I should give him another try. His 100th try.
I miss my friends. Cal and Pdine.
No comments:
Post a Comment