I woke up kind of late this morning, I think it was around noon, ate, surfed around, and then started being productive. I primed my Munny, worked out, and sprayed a layer of primer on my Munny in between sets of my workout. I discovered the On-Demand work outs, so instead of doing my last circuit, I did an On-Demand ab workout. I think I'm going to be doing those from now on.
I spent most of the afternoon and early evening working on prepping my Munny. I put more than a few coats of primer on, sanded, and primed some more. It wasn't until a few hours ago that I started painting. I was determined to finish it, and I did. I'm very pleased with how it looks. All that's left to do is to put the finishing spray on and to assemble. I'm looking forward to it.
Daniel even called me tonight. He invited me to go bowling with some of our old friends. It's early, be it's something to do and I like spending time with Daniel.
No comments:
Post a Comment