Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pacquiao!

I have lots to write, but I don't feel like writing. I'm pretty tired. I'll muscle through it though.

I woke up 15 minutes later than I had wanted to, but it worked out fine. I got ready, cleaned out my car, and then I was off to pick Daniel up. I picked him up and then we made two pit stops in search of film for his new Lomo camera. After we found some at CVS, we made our way to the zoo. The 5 was filled with traffic, leaving us plenty of talking time, but we made it there with plenty of time for exploring.

It was hotter than I was expecting it to be, but it wasn't too bad. We made our way through the zoo, caught a show, and then left around 4. Traffic was really bad coming home too, but again, that left us with talking time. Idk what time we got back to his house, I think it was a little after 5, but I was just planning on walking him to his door and then leaving. That didn't work out. I ended up staying until 10:30. We watched cartoons, X3, and LXG, and then I finally left for home, where I spent the evening on the internet and watching SNL.

As far as Daniel goes, I don't really know what I think about him. I know I'm still attracted to him, but I don't know if it would be a good idea to try things a third time. But third time's a charm right? And I don't know what he thinks of me. He wasn't very flirty, but he was talking a lot about stuff we should do in the future. But he left out "should" and just flat out said that we will do all this stuff. But that could go both ways. Friend or girlfriend. I just don't know.

No comments: