Wednesday, May 20, 2009

boost

I didn't just sit around the house today!

I woke up around 11, made myself waffles for breakfast, and then got ready for my day. I left the house by 1:30 and then went to go vote at Rivera. Nobody was there, so I was able to get in and vote quickly. I realized I needed to get gas, so then I went over to shell to fill up. Some guy came over to demonstrate this detailing spray stuff, but there was no way I was going to buy. After my tank was full, I drove through the carwash and then headed off to Rio.

I was able to register and pay for my lab without any problems except for getting scared by that stupid bear. I don't understand why it scares me so much. I know it's dead and stuffed, in a glass case, but I just can't bare to look at it. Pun intended. I wouldn't mind looking at a live bear at the zoo behind glass, so why is this worse?

After the Rio ish, I went over to BJs to let them know I had applied. I wasn't planning on meeting with anyone, but I was able to speak with one of the managers. He thinks that the restaurant would be a perfect fit for me since I want to be a COM major. He was the server manager, and since I've never worked before, I'd probably start out as a hostess, so he said he'd pass on my application and have the host manager give me a call. That job would be great I think. I was hoping to hear from Hollister, but oh well. But maybe I still will.

I was home around 2:30 and pretty much just sat around as usual. I was planning on going for a run, but my mom was on her way home with food, so I didn't. I have to go tomorrow though.

No comments: