I woke up later than I had planned, but earlier than I had to. But it all worked out I suppose.
I rolled out of bed around quarter til 9, and went straight to working out. Those 4 little groups really kicked my butt and I'm already feeling how sore I'm going to be tomorrow. That's great though. If I do them at least 3 times a week and run at least twice, I should be happy. I'm fine with my body now, but I could definitely afford to tighten up and lose a few lbs.
After my breakfast, which pretty much counter acted my work out, it was cinnamon buns, I showered and got ready for my day. I think I was rearing to go by 11, but I didn't have anything to do, so I surfed around and watched TV.
Around 3 Katy and I finally had our Skype sesh. I miss her so much, so it was really nice to see and talk to her, even if it was just through a computer screen... which is kind of weird and kind of awesome all at the same time. How cool is it that people miles apart can video chat?
After our convo, I set out for my grandparents' house, where I had dinner with my mom. She left, but I stuck around for a good hour more until I had to leave for Cal's concert. Eden was there, so I sat with her and her family. I'm glad I wasn't a total loner. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the Wind Ensemble sounded. It made me miss playing that kind of music and playing in front of an audience, even if it was only full of family. Pepperdine's program just wasn't fun. Music needs to be fun and enjoyable.
I was planning on sticking around afterwards and hoping to get invited out to eat, but Eden invited me to go to her school to watch the undie run. We got there just as it was starting and watched for a while, and then joined in. Eden was gun ho about it, taking off her top and shorts, but I just took my top off. And even then, I had an open hoodie on. I don't even go to her school, so why should I show off all of my goods? Maybe next year, if this summer and next semester go the way I hope they go, I'll participate in our undie run. But not if there's only 5 people doing it.
Norms was a hope for me tonight, but it didn't happen, and now I'm pretty hungry. That's okay though. I'll sleep it off. After some drama about tickets, I finally calmed down and am a tad bit excited for tomorrow. Just a tad. I'm a little too stressed about money at the moment. I have less than 100 in my account, and I want at least 300 by the time I book my flight. And each day that passes, the price goes up.
I need a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment