Thursday, May 7, 2009

Davy

I almost forgot to post again.

Today was extremely productive. I woke up around noon, as usual, showered, and then started my day.

I e-mailed the ABI people, so hopefully they get back to me soon and I'll be able to start working and start that cash flow. I need to save up at least $300 if I'm going to consider visiting Erin before we start school. I have enough to visit Katy, but visiting Erin would be nice too. After I finished all that, I really started my day.

I met my dad and his neighbor at In-N-Out and followed them to some tire place. My tires were paid for, thanks to my refund check, but they hadn't been delivered yet. I turned around and made my way back to get a burger. I thought about going in, but I figured I might as well just go through the drive thru since I had never driven through one by myself before. I would've liked it to be more special, but it was good enough.

I ate my burger on the road and made my way to Rio. I wasn't there very long, but I did what I came to do. I enrolled for summer, now I just need to register on Friday. I just hope the classes I need/want to take are still open when my registration time comes. My dad hadn't called me yet about my tires coming in, so I waited for a bit at my grandma's house. It was nice seeing her, even if it was just for a minute.

My dad finally called and I made my way back to the tire place. They changed my tires awfully quick, and I was back on the road home. I was not up to going on a run today, but I did. And I felt better than yesterday, and I felt quicker. That's what I want. My dad is really adamant about working out together though. I'd like that, kind of, but I don't want him to see my tattoo. The longer I can keep it a secret, the better. I mean, it isn't a secret, but it's a secret from everyone outside of Pepperdine besides my mom and Rebecca.

The rest of the night went as usual, and now it's time for bed.

No comments: