Saturday, May 23, 2009

lemon drop

I liked how today went.

I fell asleep real quick last night and woke up all on my own, feeling sore, but refreshed, around 10:30. After having some waffles, I got ready for my day and then headed out to the bank to deposit some money. Instead of going straight home, I went down to the Towne Center and got myself a boba since I had been craving one for a while.

As soon as I got home, I looked up the plane tickets I found last night and booked my flight. It's not for another 2 months, but I am just so excited about it. And I'm excited about my flight too. I'm flying with Virgin, and they seem to do fun, trendy stuff, so hopefully my flight is fun and trendy too. I'm just glad the tickets weren't expensive. I ended up paying more for the No Doubt tickets than I did for my plane tickets.

I spent the rest of the day on the computer and watching TV, trying not to fall asleep so that I would have an easier time tonight. I was talking to Daniel on Facebook tonight, and we made plans to hang out again. He wants to go to some art supply store and maybe go to a movie afterwards.

I hope tomorrow goes okay, and that my dad doesn't make a big deal about my tattoo.

No comments: