Friday, May 29, 2009

Mini


Grease 2 is terrible. I've never watched the whole thing, but I can't even count how many times I've seen most of it. It's just so bad. The acting, the singing, everything. But Sandy's cousin, or whoever he's supposed to be, is pretty damn cute. I'd be all over that had I gone to Rydell in 1961, shoot. I want one.

Today was pretty nice. I was woken up by a chain text that my mom sent me, but it wasn't all that bad. I went to bed at 4, after finally saying bye to Daniel via fbook, and didnt wake up until 11, so I got a decent amount of sleep. After showering and getting ready, my mom and I set off for our day. We went to some paint store to get the primer and finishing spray I needed for my Munny. Since we were right down the street, we went over to Whittier Buffet for lunch. To be nice, we invited my grandma, who had already eaten, but she came anyway. We ate a lot, including my full grandma, but I wasn't gross full, so that was good. We parted ways, and then it was off in search of felt for the pool table. We found some royal blue felt at Jo-Ann's Fabric, and then came home.

I bought some Super Sculpey at Jo-Ann's, so I figured I might as well start on my Munny. It took me a while, but I sculpted everything the way I wanted, and then later baked it. It's kind of on the rough side, so I'm going to have to sand it. I don't know if I should prime it, then sand it, or vice versa. I think I should sand it first. I would prime it tomorrow, but the primer's still in my mom's car, so it'll have to wait. That's fine.

I haven't done much of anything tonight, so I think I'm going to call it quits soon.


No comments: