Friday, May 22, 2009

drop

Today was more fun than I was expecting it to be. Laura and I had never spent that much time together, so I didn't really know what to expect.

Unfortunately, my mom woke me up around 7 this morning, and I wasn't able to fall back asleep. I was planning on waking up close to 9, but got out of bed at 7:30. I fixed myself up a bowl of cereal, checked my e-mail, got ready, and then watched MADE as I waited for Laura. I think she got here at about 10:30, and then we were off.

Traffic was bad on the way there, but we still made decent time. I think we got there close to noon, but I'm not exactly sure. We hit all of the major rides, Tatsu being my favorite, and left a bit before 9. I was stupid enough to work out yesterday, so I was walking around all sore today. That part wasn't fun, but it was okay. I'm glad I'm home though.

Traffic was mostly bad coming home, but there was no traffic once we hit the 60. Laura and I were hungry, so we stopped at In-N-Out for dinner. In-N-Out definitely wasn't the same without Katy. I'm just so used to going there with her, so it was weird being at a different one, with a different person.

We left as soon as we finished eating, and were home in no time. Laura stayed for a little bit, and then went home.

I am soooo tired. Waking up early, walking around, and going on roller coasters takes a lot out of a girl. I'm actually going to bed, which is weird. Hopefully I wake up in time to get to the bank to deposit money. I found really inexpensive plane tickets that I want to get asap, so that means putting more money into my account. Oh, money. I love it and hate it at the same time.

No comments: