Saturday, May 9, 2009

fine

I don't want to post, but I have to, so I'm posting.

I woke up super early, left the house by 7:30, and made it to Kalisto just in time.  I got my hair cut, nothing special, and then made my way back home.  I was ready to fall back asleep, but my mom was making breakfast, so I stayed up to eat.  I ate, surfed around online for a bit, and then it was nap time.

I slept from 11 til 1:30, and I would've slept longer had Laura's call not woken me up.  I freshened up and then left at 2 to meet her at The Block.  I got there quickly despite the traffic, and ended up having to wait over an hour for Laura to get there.  I was able to register for summer school while I waited however.  Unfortunately, the lab I need is full, but I'm sure I can get in if I ask nicely and bat my lashes a bit.

Laura and I pretty much just hung out and walked around for a few hours, and then we ended up at Friday's for dinner.  I don't know what time we left, but I got home a smidge after 8.

I was still tired from waking up early, so I ended up falling asleep again.  Whoops.  I've been up since 11, just surfing around.  I should really try to get some sleep though.  I have to wake up tomorrow to clean out my car and get ready to pick up Daniel. 

I hope tomorrow goes well..

No comments: