Another early start to my day. I better get used to it though, considering I'm taking an 8 AM 4 days a week for summer school. Gross.
I woke up at 7, got ready, and was at my dad's by 8. He took my car in to get detailed around 9 and then I went to go pick him up. I wanted to go back to sleep when I got back, but he was making me breakfast, so I stayed up.
TV took over most of my afternoon until I went to pick up Emme from school. She got a big kick out of it, especially when I took her to Jamba Juice. TV took over again once we got back home, then Jen took me to get my car, then it was time for dinner, then I came back home.
I got back around 8:30 and spent a good two hours IMing with Daniel. I think that's a good sign. I still need to figure it out though.
No comments:
Post a Comment