Friday, May 29, 2009

monster

I slept in like nobody's business today.  And Diva and Rico were lovin it.

I don't know when I finally got out of the house, but when I did, I went over to Staples, to buy a stapler and a flash drive, and then I went over to Krikorian to turn in my application.  I thought about stopping in to Cold Stone and 31 to apply, but changed my mind about it.

I spent the rest of the day on the computer, and then got in the shower around 7 because I was bored.  When I got out I sent a text to Rebecca asking her if she wanted to hang out, but she never messaged me back.  I got all dolled up for nothing.  And I wanted to go see Kina Grannis tomorrow, but she never got back to me about that either.

Nice.

I think I need to reevaluate some things.

No comments: