Monday, May 11, 2009

mother's day

I know this is late but... thanks for yesterday.  i had lots of fun on our safari.  we should hang out sometime again.

That's the text message from Daniel that woke me up this morning.  I think we might become more than just friends this summer.  I think that's what I want.

Today felt just like any other day.  My mom and I slept in and then eventually made our way to my grandparents' house where we ate lunch.  Barbeque of course.  We didn't stay all that long and didn't do much of anything when we got back home.  We did order Thai food for dinner though.  That was a little exciting.

Oh yeah!  Nathan, the other one, wants to be friends with benefits.  He wants to "hang out" on Wednesday.  If it were a year ago, I would have.  I know I shouldn't go over, but I just don't know if I have that much will power.  I'll try really hard to contain myself.

No comments: