Friday, May 15, 2009

message situation

5/14 12:o2 AM

Once again, today didn't go as planned. That's okay though. I got stuff done.

I left the house at 11:30 and set out for the mall so that I could see if Hollister was hiring. After picking out a sweater that was only $6.90 and a V-neck t-shirt, I paid and asked if they were hiring. The cashier showed me where I could apply, so I did. I asked for an interview next week, so hopefully they actually contact me.

From the mall, I headed over to Rio to pay my balance. Parking was a joke, but it shouldn't be an issue once summer school starts. Especially since my first class starts at 8 AM. I paid my balance and tried to add my Geology Lab since I got the permission from the professor, but they told me to come back next week. Whatever.

Getting home took forever. There was a shooting by the 60 on Whittier, so Norwalk was closed. Then Rosemead was being worked on, so I had to go around that. I finally made it home a little after 2, but unfortunately, it wasn't soon enough.

The cable and internet were shut off, so that Skype sesh with Katy wasn't had. Luckily, the cable in my room still works, so I've just been watching that all day.

Idk what I'll do tomorrow.

No comments: