I was too hungry to go the gym after class, so I went and picked up my tips, $93, and then went to Ralphs to pick things up for dinner. I got home a little after 6, chillaxed for a bit, and then started cooking at 7. Erin came home a little later than we were anticipating, so Katy and I ate without her. We did, however, stayed around to chat when she ate. After dinner, Katy and I did more chillaxing while Erin showered and then Cameron came over unexpectedly. Then the silliness started. I don't know if it's because of him or if it's when all 3 of us are together, but we get really silly. I like it. Katy and I got a little too tired for the fun, so we left Erin and Cameron downstairs to continue their late night chat.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
August 30
Everyone woke up early to get ready for the first day of school. Erin left, then Katy, and then I finally left at 11. I went to the bookstore, checked my mail, talked to Daniel for a bit, and then went to HIST 304. Katy's in that class, so even if it's unbearable, it'll be nice to have her with me. After class I booked it to ART 416 up in the CCB. I think I'm going to like that class, but I also think it's going to be difficult. We got out early, meaning I had an hour to kill, so I sat around the Sandbar for a bit, and then hung out by the fountain with Jason, Houston, and Dallas. I went to ENG at 4, and was expecting to be bored out of my mind, but I actually have an interest in the class. I think it'll be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment