I woke up around 10:30 and immediately got online. It's a problem. I spend too much time online. But not so much while I'm at school. I normally sleep at school. Anyway, as I put my laptop down and got up to make myself some breakfast, my grandpa called and asked if I wanted to go out to eat with them. You see, my plan was to eat, shower, then go see about getting my tattoo, but free food trumped expensive pain. I jumped in the shower and met my grandparents at their house. We ended up driving to downtown LA and ate at Barragans. Afterwords we drove down Whittier Blvd. to some pan dulce place and loaded up on sweets. I ate mine in the car. As soon as I get back to school, I'm going on a serious diet until my birthday. A month ain't so bad. We got home I don't remember when, then my mom stopped by after work. We stayed maybe til 6 or 7.
When I got home it was back to the computer. FusionFall, the beta game I'm addicted to, is killing me. I love it. When it started getting late I turned on SNL and waitched that and then watched a little bit of an episode on E!. I really should get to bed. I have to wake up for mass in the morning. I should have gone tonight, but oh well. I should start getting up at a decent time. 9 is a good start.
No comments:
Post a Comment