My friend woke up early, around 7 I think, and she and my roommate's friend got ready relatively around the same time. I woke up around 9, which was waaaay too early for me. But I couldn't stay sleeping with a guest. I finally got ready and we made our way down to the caf for breakfast. We spent the rest of the day chatting and laughing until it was time for her to go. She left around 3, I was finally able to eat, a choice I'm regretting right now, and then I took a nap to try and make up for this morning. I woke up around 5:30, started reading, ate, finished reading, and now I'm doing laundry.
I'm signed up to do laundry til 1, but I don't think I can make it that far. I think I'll fall asleep. Maybe I can make it. Maybe The Secret Life will keep me functioning.
No comments:
Post a Comment