I barely woke up 2 hours ago at noon. I ate was out of the shower by 1, and I've been lounging around since then. My roommate just got back from dance, and we haven't really said anything since last night. I can't even remember if we spoke last night and all we've said so far today was hi. I'm not sure if I should apologize for last night or not. I said sorry as soon as I barged in, but I don't know if I should specifically say sorry for last night. I talked to one of my suitemates about it and she said I shouldn't have to apologize. I suppose she's right. But I don't know. I still feel awkward. All I wanted was to talk to her about stuff.
Hey! My RA and her roommate just came back! They were on the Campus Ministry retreat for the weekend. I went last semester, but I had games this weekend so I could go this go round. It was an amazing experience last time and I'm sure I missed out. Maybe my weekend would've went better had I ditched the game and went on the retreat. Who knows?
So I've been addicted to the song "Let This Go" by Paramore since like Thursday. I love Paramore, but didn't have their first album, so I downloaded a few songs from it the other day, including "Let This Go." I don't know why, but I absolutely love it. Like majorly. I can listen to it all day, non-stop, for sure. But I won't. Then it'll probably lose its charm. But I feel that I can listen to a majority of Paramore's songs that way. I just love them. I saw them over the summer on their Riot tour and absolutely loved it. I can't wait for them to put another album out. But in order for that to happen, they need to stop touring and get back in the studio.
TBC...
**12:17
Oh the drama that can happen without a word's notice.
Everything was going fine. My roommate and I were talking, we ate, we were talking some more, and then the text came. It was Nathan. He said that there was some drama about us on Myspace. And there was. It was stupid high school drama stuff that didn't concern me, but some little jr decided to digg at Nathan by throwing our past around. Real mature. All of those high schoolers need to move passed it and get on with their own lives. They weren't there, they don't know what really went down. Ugh! But Nathan stood up for me, so that was good of him. That's the Nathan that was my best friend. But things change. We were doing so well about not talking, and then this happens... I still don't think we should continue contacting each other though. It'll only put more strain on whatever kind of relationship we have left.
I'm going to talk to my roommate sometime this week. About everything. I told her that she needs to force me to talk to her. She needs to know who I am. And who knows, maybe she'll end up being that person that I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment