Wednesday, January 21, 2009

laggin it

The amount of fatigue I've been experiencing lately is unreal.  I know I stay up late, but I am able to sleep in, so I'm assuming it balances out.  I was fine all last semester.  And there's no way that I didn't catch up on sleep over break because that's pretty much all I did.  I slept and ate.  Now I'm paying the price with a few extra pounds.  I'm for sure hitting the gym friday night.

Again, I spent most of my day either in class or reading for class(es).  I had a presentation today that went fairly well.  We were the first group to go, so I'm assuming she'll grade us easy, but maybe not.  I ate dinner by myself in the sandbar and I saw him again.  I always see him in the worst times.  I just want to see him one day and introduce myself.  Every time I've seen him, I would have to go out of my way to say hello.  I'm a definite creeper, but I don't want to be extremely obvious about it.  Tomorrow night at the game, he'll probably be working.  If I see him not doing much of anything, I will introduce myself.  And that's that.

Oh, and I watched 27 Dresses tonight.  I love that movie, but it reminds me of Nathan.  No good.

No comments: