Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mission Accomplished

I just finished packing all of my ish for school tomorrow.  I am soooo excited to go back.  My plans changed a little though.  I was planning on leaving around noon, going to the market, getting to school, unpacking, then leaving for the airport around 4:15 to pick up my roommate, but I'm not.  I'm leaving for school as soon as I'm ready, possibly going to the market, getting to school, unloading, leaving for the airport by 2:30 to pick up a friend, cruising around LAX until 5:30 to pick up my roommate, then finally heading back to school.  Whatev.  It's all good.

So my day today... It started with a wonderful breakfast made by my mother, then followed up with a mini nap.  I couldn't help it.  Syrup makes me sleepy and my bed was so warm.  I finally got in the shower and my mom and I were on the road by 2.  We paid some bills, swung over to my grandparents' house real quick to pick up some Christmas cash, then went to the bank.  I was planning on turning my savings account into a checking account since I'm 18, but there was drama, so I couldn't do that.  I had to open a whole new savings account, but that's fine.  I got a free juicer out of it.  Then we were on our way back to my grandparents' house, but I suggested we go get my tattoo instead.  So we did.

I was pretty scared when we got there, but I tried not to show it.  I was surprised that they were able to do it right away.  Prep was about 20-30 minutes, and the tattoo was about 30-40 minutes.  I was prepared for it to hurt really bad, but it was a piece of cake.  I got a small tattoo on the back of my neck and it felt just as if someone were scratching my with a really sharp pencil.  A little irritating, but not painful.  It looks pretty awesome.  I'm very happy with it.

We were supposed to go to my grandparents' house, but we went home, had some dinner, made some apple crisp, and got to my grandparents' just in time for the season premier of The Secret Life of the American Teenager.  We all had some apple crisp and went back home when it was over.  And I've been packing and stuff since then.

I have a long day of driving tomorrow, so goodnight.

No comments: