Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dead

Looong day.  I woke up an hour earlier than I had planned, but I think it worked out better that way.  I woke up, heated up some breakfast, got in the shower, and was out by 10.  I spent about an hour and a half getting the rest of my things together for school and spending some last minute time with my pets.  I was on the road by 11:45.  I got back to school at 1 and I was even able to fit in a trip to the market.  I unpacked, broke my glasses, and relaxed for a few minutes, then it was off to the airport.

Instead of picking just one friend up at 3:45, I had to pick up her friend too.  She had soooo much luggage!  It barely fit into the car, but we made it work.  We walked across the street to grab something to eat, then took the shuttle back to the airport to pick my roommate up.  It was a challenge getting her stuff into the car too.  But we did it.  Traffic sucked majorly, but we got home safe and sound.  Maybe around 7:15.  

I am dead tired.  I guess it's a combo of staying up late, waking up early, and driving around all day.  It's still early right now, but I think I should go to bed pretty soon.  I haven't decided yet if I want to go to convo or not tomorrow.  I probably should.  We'll see what happens.

No comments: