But that's how it always seems to happen with me. Boo hoo. I know, I shouldn't complain, and I'm not. I'm just stating what happened. It seems that whenever I get excited about something, or I plan something out in my head, it goes completely wrong.
This morning I was going to tell my roommate to make me talk to her later. About what, I wasn't quite sure, but probably something along the lines of what I was thinking about last night. Did it work out that way? No. We both woke up around 11, she was gone 20 minutes later, and all I had said to her was bye. I didn't see her again until like 4:15, after the basketball game which we lost. It was then that she told me her boyfriend was coming over, so that threw out my convo idea.
A suitemate of mine and I were planning on going to mass tonight, but that didn't work out either. She was too busy playing Risk to go to mass, so I went. When I came back, I dropped of my keys, said hi to my roommate and her boyfriend, and then went to go eat. I was planning on getting some pizza and then heading up to the Sandbar to eat, but the pizza place was closed. I figured I could get whatever they had for dinner in a to go box and still go eat at the Sandbar, but there were no to go boxes. I ate by myself in the caf. As I was finishing up, I saw my roommate and her boyfriend walking into the caf, but they didn't see me.
After dinner I went to the volleyball game which was awesome. We swept them. It was actually nice going to a game where we win. And that guy was working that game too. I just can't seem to muster the courage or get the right opportunity to talk to him. Maybe I'm not supposed to talk to him.
After the game I hung out in my suitemates' room til around 11:30. We were laughing and talking about stuff for a loooong time, so it was totally fun. At 11:30 I went down to the lobby to watch SNL since I didn't want to watch it in my room with my roommate and her boyfriend. I was able to watch about 45 minutes of it, then the TV froze. I went back up to my room to get my glasses since my contacts were killing me, but I should've knocked. I walked in on my roommate and her boyfriend. Whoops. I feel kind of awkward now.
I couldn't watch TV in the lobby and my suitemates were asleep, so I went down to the Sandbar to finish SNL. I thought it was open 24/7, but it's not. So then I walked back up to the HAWC and finished watching it there. I didn't want to go back to my room until I knew that my roommate's boyfriend was gone, so I watched Beauty Shop. At least most of it. I missed the beginning because of SNL. It finished at 1:59, and boys need to be gone at 2, so I figured I'd be safe. I was. I made it back without anyone in the room.
I shouldn't plan things out anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment