I spent most of my day in bed. It was nice. Last semester I had two 8 AMs, two 2 PMs, and one 12 o'clock class, so I was out of bed at a fairly decent hour, except for the 2 o'clock days. This semester I have three 2 PMs and two 10 AMs. Today was one of the 2 PMs so I slept well after 11. I only have one class Wednesdays, but it's three hours, so I don't know how well that's going to go. We got out early today, but I'm not sure how often that's going to happen.
The rest of the time I was awake I was in. Laying down or sitting, I was in or on my bed. It's little compared to the ones I have at home, yes ones, since I have about 3 homes, but I like it. I think it's comfortable and I missed it while I was on break. Silly college. It's made me different person. A better person.
No comments:
Post a Comment