MSCO was fun as always. We spent all period watching commercials on YouTube again. And once class was over I just came back to my room and relaxed until it was time to go to the volleyball game. It was awesome. Much better than the basketball games. We won the first three sets, sweeping USC. Ha! After the game everyone was gone except my RA and her roommate, so I hung out with them for a little bit and then we went over to our RD's house and ate some take-out and watched a movie. We got back around 11:30 and since my roommate wasn't back yet, I decided to get ready for bed and watch a movie. I decided to watch Mary Poppins, my favorite. It just finished. It's too hot to sleep, but I really should. My roommate's still up too, but I don't think she's going to ask about my story tonight. I have tonight and tomorrow to tell her. But I'm pretty swamped tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment