After I was finally done with all my classes I was able to come back to my room and finally eat something. Beefaroni won over the other Chef Boyardee (sp) choices. I hung out with some of the girls in my hall for a while then hung out with my roommate. I was trying to get reading done, but then decided to shower instead. And now I'm writing this. We'll see if I get the reading done or not. I think I will.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Rush
Looong haul today. 2-9, and it wasn't as brutal as I thought it would be, but it was still pretty hard. I absolutely love my 2 o'clock class, so that was totally fine. 2-3:50, easy breezy. I made it down to my next class in 6 minutes, but that class sucked. The only good thing about it is my roommate and my RA are in it with me. It's extremely boring. I hope it gets better, but we'll see. I don't know how long it took me to get to my next class, but I got there in time. I booked it up that big hill though. That sucked too. That class wasn't as boring as my middle class, but it still was pretty boring. 3 hours of theory is going to be harsh as the semester goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment