My school didn't do anything to celebrate besides having terrible Chinese food for dinner. They need to get with the program because every time they have Chinese food, or Asian food in general, it's terrible. I didn't think I would get sick of the food in the caf as quickly as I did, but I mean, I've had pretty much everything that sounds semi tasty and I'm sick of all of it. The only thing I'm not sick of is their bread bowls. But I think they've only had them like 3 times all year. Those are the best things they have to offer. Change it up a bit. Seriously.
I didn't really do much of anything today. I woke up against my will at 9 this morning and went to class at 10. I went to bed around 3 last night and couldn't fall asleep, so who knows how long I was able to sleep. As soon as I got back I slipped back into bed and took a nap for about an hour. It felt really good. I didn't do much after that. I messed around with Garage Band, read a little bit, snacked on stuff, and surfed the net. My roommate's boyfriend stopped by again today, but I didn't barge in on anything this time. I think I was being a little bit of a cock block if anything.
At 6 I had a meeting with some people from my com class which was kind of productive and kind of not. We have an hour long presentation to do in like 2 weeks. We'll see what happens. After the meeting I went to go check my mail and then went down to the caf. I saw that guy again. He was on the phone, so I didn't want to interrupt. I ate with one of my friends that got down at the caf the same time I did and we laughed and complained about the food. She's pretty funny. We were talking about possibly busting a road trip this weekend for her birthday, but who knows what will happen. I feel like I kind of invited myself, but whatever. I don't have to go. She probably won't have room in her car anyway.
After dinner I faced the cold and made it back to my hall. I can't believe how cold it is. I mean, it's cold for California, not for like any other state. I was chatting with some of my suitemates about financial issues. One of their dads just got fired, so she's thinking she'll have to go to a community college for a year and then transfer back. I was kind of thinking about that the other day. This school is extremely expensive and I don't have the money to pay for it. I just pray that everything will work out for both us.
Now I have to hit the books. I have a POSC test tomorrow. Great.
No comments:
Post a Comment