I really can't remember doing much before class besides taking a shower. I know I ate and tried to watch The Secret Life since it wasn't on last night, but it wasn't working for some reason.
I went to class at 2, watched more commercials and was out in time to get to my next class. Surprisingly, I made it to class before my roommate and my RA. It was the first time I saw my roommate, so that was nice. I miss her when I don't see her all day. As usual, the class was extremely boring. I was super tired, so being in a boring class did not help my situation at all. Thankfully, we didn't go the full two hours. We got out around 5:15, just early enough for some dinner. My roommate and I ate, my RA kept us company, and then I left for class. I figured since it was early enough I would take the shuttle, but after waiting around for forever, I decided to book it up the hill instead. I made it way before the people on the shuttle. Healthier too. That class is uber boring too. And today we were put in presentation groups for these hour long presentations we have to do. Of course our group picked the number last, so we're got the leftover topic which just so happens to be on the first day of presentations. 2/10. Not all that far.
We got out of that class early too. Like 8:15. I was able to put my things down in my room and then meet up with some classmates in the library to work on a group presentation that we have tomorrow. Talk about procrastination. We got it done though, so that's a good thing. When I got back to my room I was finally able to watch The Secret Life and I started my reading for religion. I have 9 pages left, but I'm saving it for tomorrow.
Hopefully I don't run into those sorority girls. They're still inviting my to stuff. They need to get the picture that I'm not going to join their little sisterhood. I'm sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment