I really want to get a tattoo before I go back to school on Tuesday. I'm either going to get it tomorrow, or Monday. I want my mom to go with me though. Lame. But she's gotten a few, so she knows what's up. If I get it tomorrow, it'll be by myself, and if I get it Monday, she'll probably go with me. We'll see how that goes.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Where to?
I woke up this morning around 9:30 when I really should have woken up at 9. I had an appointment to get my haircut at 11 and I wanted to leave at 10, but I ended up leaving at 10:15. I still got there with plenty of time, as always, but I still like to be safe. I finally got my haircut after 4 months. I was way over due and I'm glad it's finally cut. I just needed to get it thinned out. My hair is super thick and there's a lot of it, so it gets pretty tiring when I'm trying to make it look decent. I should have had her cut my bangs a little shorter, but I can trim them later if I feel like it. I was done a little after 11:30 and didn't really know what to do after wards, so I just drove. I ended up at a music store and bought a capo for my uke. I headed towards home, but I changed my mind and completely turned around and headed for the mall. I didn't need anything, but I needed to finish my Christmas shopping. I know it's a week after Christmas, but I can get away with it since I won't see my friends until next week when we all get back to school. I found them some stuff and looked around for myself, but I didn't get anything. I usually love shopping, but I haven't really enjoyed it lately. It's a little weird. There's a store back by school that I want to raid next weekend, so I'm looking forward to that. After the mall I headed home again, but I was hungry, so I stopped in at my grandparents' house in hopes they had food. My grandma made me a burrito and I stayed until around 4:30. Then I came home and just hung out. Nothing special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment