Since I had a sore throat yesterday I figured I should try to sleep it off, which I kind of did. I skipped out on convo in return for an extra 2 hours of sleep. Good deal right? The only thing is, I still had a sore throat. I gulped down some orange juice w/yeast and gargled with some salt water and that seemed to help some. I was ready for my day by 1 and sat around for 20 minutes until I went down to get lunch. I made a pit stop at the bookstore to get some allergy medicine since I ran out last night, but they really didn't have too much to choose from. I ended up with some form of Tylenol, so hopefully it works.
I ate lunch alone and made my way to REL. That class is waaaay too long, but I enjoy it. I've never read the Bible before, so reading it straight through and discussing it is kind of cool. I'm not very religious, but I'm getting a better understanding of Christianity. We watched part of some show that aired on the History Channel about the Exodus and trying to prove that it actually happened. They have me convinced that it really happened. I'm a believer, but I like to have evidence or some kind of explanation when it comes to things, so this helped a lot.
When I came back from class I did a little bit of reading for POSC and then totally fell asleep. It was a nice and very much needed 45 minute nap and when I woke up I was barely functional. I was trying to tell my roommate that I had read the court case for POSC, but I couldn't say court case. I tried three or four times, but it wasn't coming out the right way. It was kind of funny. I couldn't seem to wake up very much during dinner either. They seriously need to work on that cafeteria food. It's good, I'm just sick of it. I finally woke up when we got back.
I did some more surfing around, tried to doodle with no success, and now I'm writing this. I used to be able to doodle all the time and I'd be able to come up with some really good ones. Now I can't. I don't know what happened. I still tend to doodle a little bit during class, but it's normally just little hearts and stuff. I used to be able to think of crazy designs and random things to sketch out, but I don't have any inspiration left in me something. Nothing. I don't know what's missing.
I still need to tell my story. Possibly tonight, but I'll probably bitch out. Maybe I'll at least start it. Or maybe not...
No comments:
Post a Comment