I was a tad upset about it, but whatever. I went to Ralphs after class, got some milk, oj, and an i-tunes card, which I promptly spent, but on my way out I was stopped by solicitor people. I should of said no thanks, but I didn't. I donated money. I should have given them the 20 that was in my pocket, but I said I didn't have any cash. "We also take credit." Crap. So i donated $25. I felt good and bad at the same time. I can't help but feel they were fake, but I like to think that they weren't. Their brochures looked legit and they gave me a tax write up thing. So fingers crossed. I probably won't ever do that again though. I should've just told the truth.
The rest of my day until class was pretty chill. Just listened to new music and stuff. As soon as I stepped out of my hall to make my way to POSC, I just felt really really happy. I had this stupid smile on my face that I couldn't seem to get rid of, and I didn't know why. I think it was because I was determined to finally talk to that guy. And because I was walking with some guy that I had met months ago, and he remembered me. That was really nice. POSC was lame as usual, and I left early for the game.
We got new shirts, the crowd and the Pepp Band, so free stuff is always nice. We ended up losing again, but it wasn't a terrible loss. We were down by like 14 or something. The surfing thing at halftime went well too. The crowd loved it. The dance team wasn't able to perform though due to technical difficulties. Poor roomie. I didn't end up talking to that guy since every time I'd attempt to go over and talk to him, he'd leave. One day, one day.
When I got back to my room, I was in a funky mood. Semi-depressed, semi-tired, and I didn't know why. After a while my roommate and I went to get food and that made everything better. Seriously. I snapped out of my funk and she wasn't cranky from halftime anymore. I had an extremely slow start to my MSCO project, but it finally got done... a few minutes ago. And now it's bed time.
No comments:
Post a Comment