We had lunch with some of her friends who were really good company. My RA is super funny, and so are her friends, so we had a good laugh at the lunch table. We were talking about the possibility of us having twins, and all about their lives. Random, but fun.
My class today was awesome. I can tell it's going to be a lot of work, but it's going to be well worth it. My professor is extremely enthusiastic and I can tell she's very passionate about what she does. That's how all professors should be.
After class I went and got my mail and hung out back in my room until around 6. At 6 I decided to go to the sorority thing. Surprisingly, I had a lot of fun. The girls were great, but I don't know if that sorority is for me. Or if greek life in general is for me. Maybe I'll go to one more event and see how that goes.
I ended up staying with the sorority girls til a little after 9, and when I got back to my suite, everyone was gone. My RA was at the Laugh Factory, idk where her roommate was, my suitemates in the room next to theirs were idk where, the girls next to my room were at the movies, and my roommate was at Wicked... under pretty funny and sad circumstances. So I've been in my room, listening to the wind hit the window screen and slowly become drowsy. I think I'm going to get ready for bed, but I won't go to bed until after my roommate comes back. I'll give it until midnight, then I'll check to see if she's okay and doesn't need rescuing.
No comments:
Post a Comment