So yesterday...
I was dead tired after Nick and Norah to the point of delirium. I was out of it. I can normally make it to around 2, but I was out a little after midnight. I was planning on going to chapel at 10, but I woke up at 5, realized that waking up for chapel wasn't going to happen, and turned my alarm off. I got ready for the day after sleeping in and waking up to an empty suite. Around 1:30 I went to go get a new key and then I was off to class. I really do like that class. When I got back to my room I could not have been happier to see my roommate. I hadn't seen her all day, so it was very refreshing. I sat around and read for a while and then left for home at 6:30. Traffic was still bad and I ended up having to take the 10 to the 605 instead of the 10 to the 60 to the 605. Whatev. I made it home safely.
I woke up early again today to get to my dad's house so we could go to the NAMM show. I was expecting much more. I met who I needed to meet, established some networks, and then that was pretty much it. I was back at my dad's by 2.
I left for home but ended up getting my roommate's replacement Christmas present(s) at Target and picking up some pictures at Walgreens. I finally got back home, changed into some comfortable clothes, and then headed over to my grandparents' house. Nobody was home so I sat around and watched TV until my mom came by. She left and I soon followed, but as I was walking out the door, my grandparents came home. I said my hellos and goodbyes in the dark of their driveway and then I was on my way back home. Nothing too excited followed. Just dinner and SNL.
Tomorrow should be good. Mass at 10:30, heading back to school with my bff tagging along, and then finally being back where I belong.
No comments:
Post a Comment