Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2-5

Amber's spilled 2 of the 5 songs that we're doing for Songfest.  I'm over it though.  I don't really care about the whole secrecy thing anymore.  I'm still going to keep it secret, but if other people can't do their jobs, that's their fault.

My appointment with my advisor went well this morning.  Overall my schedule was fine, but we made a few adjustments that I think will be very beneficial.  I wasn't feeling all that great and I was tired from waking up earlier than normal, so pretty much as soon as Katy left for class, I crashed out.  I woke up around noon, did my reading for POSC, and then watched The Secret Life.  I decided against going to MSCO today due to my reading and my tiredness.  I don't think I missed much though.

I can't really remember what happened in POSC today.  I know Laura watched the Gilly skit and e-mailed some prof for me, but that's it.  I can't remember much else.  I was totally falling asleep in COM though.  That class is sooooo boring.  I hate it.  Very rarely do the theories make any sense.  I don't even think the presenters fully understand what they're presenting to the class.  I know I didn't.

I can't really remember what happened in between the end of class and the beginning of rehearsal either.  Wait, yes I do.  I read a chapter of RTOT for REL.  Riveting.  The reading assigned for this week was somewhat difficult to follow.  I finished up reading a few minutes ago.

Songfest rehearsal didn't go they way I had anticipated, but it was productive.  We just cleaned the big group dance and I think the other group worked on theirs a little bit.  Tomorrow we're learning a song and we're learning my dance, so that should be fun.

So yeah.  Convo with Tamara Mowry tomorrow... 

No comments: