HUM was particularly hard to handle this morning. I find the class very interesting, but I'm always so tired that early in the morning. And it isn't even that early, but still. I had planned on falling back asleep when I got back to my room, but Katy was awake, so I decided against it.
I got in the shower like I had planned to last night, and I think that's what started my day off right. It was a really nice shower. I've noticed that I don't take all that long in the shower anymore. Maybe it's the pressure of having other people use the same one or something. I used to take 20-30 minute showers at home, but I take 10-15 minute ones here.
I sort of just putzed around online and messed around with my future schedule until Katy left for class. My hair had dried funny since I didn't put any curly stuff in it, so I decided to straighten it. I think I like my hair better when it's straight. But I also like it when it's wavy. But the nice wavy, like when I try to make it look nice. Laura kept me company, or vice versa rather, until I had to go to class.
I seriously do not know what's going on in POSC. We have a test on Tuesday and I just pray that I do better than I did on the last test. I have to do some serious studying and maybe write out some better notes. We can use our notes for this test, so hopefully that will help me out a little bit. Too bad I never pay attention in that class.
After class Katy and I split up for the game. I had about an hour to kill, so I surfed around online again. The first half of the game went like all of the men's basketball games do. We were losing. After Katy and the rest of the dance team performed, I was hoping Katy would come up and join me for the rest of the game since I was yet again by myself, but she didn't. She had to study though, so it's understandable. But Stephen joined me. He sat with me for the rest of halftime and we chatted a little bit. I think I want to get to know him better, but I'm not sure.
After the game I started reading for MSCO, but my hunger got the best of me. I made it about halfway through and then I decided to go to Ralphs. I picked up some things and on the way back to Hayes I ran into Stephen again. I think something is destined to happen between us. Idk what, but something. Why else would I see him practically everywhere?
No comments:
Post a Comment