I woke up and got ready fairly quickly so that I could eat as much as I could before HUM since I woke up starving. 34 hours is a long time, but I think I've gone longer. Not on purpose, but just like because I would be so busy I would forget to eat. Anyway, I was hoping that there would be biscuit sandwiches, my favourite, but they didn't. I wasn't feeling the breakfast pizza or burrito, so I just got oatmeal-y stuff and a scone for later. I ended up eating the scone right after I finished the oatmeal-y stuff though. Yum.
I considered sitting in the back so I wouldn't have to deal with Laura's complaints about the class, but I decided against it and sat in our usual spot. Erin came in shortly after, then Daniel, then Laura. Class was interesting again today, but I was just really tired and I was having trouble staying focused. I'm pretty sure I have another test coming up pretty soon after break, but I'm not positive.
After class I had planned on showering, which I did, but I fell asleep before that. I didn't mean to. It just sort of happened. And apparently I snore when I take naps. Whoops. I think it's because I lay on my back when I nap, and I sleep on my side or stomach when I actually sleep. Or maybe not. I'm not sure. I think I slept for about an hour and a half, then finally got in the shower. I spent the time before class printing out loads of paper, so now my toner's low. But I don't have to print anything out before break, so I can buy some ink when I go home this weekend.
I wasn't really all that excited to go home, but I kind of am now. I'm excited to see the house, and to see my animals, and to get my glasses, but that's pretty much it. I mean, there's nothing to do at home. My mom will be at work, my grandparents will be at work, my sister will be at school, and my dad will probably be looking for work. I would love to spend time with my friends, but they're all still going to be in school. That's okay I guess. Whatev.
POSC was pretty much pointless. I didn't learn anything. But I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have. Well, I was probably paying as much attention as I do anyway. So not much.
After POSC I had to go listen to some speakers from JWTinside talk about interactive advertising. It was interesting and all, but it took way longer than it should have. I think I was the only one from my class that stayed for the whole thing. There were like two other classes there too, but my class all left early. It finished up a little bit before 8, so I booked it to the Fieldhouse to catch halftime of the basketball game. I showed up with 7 minutes left in the first half, but had to sit by myself. Erin and Daniel were there and said I could sit with them, but there was no way I'd be able to maneuver my way up to where they were sitting. I didn't mind so much this time since I was only staying through halftime. Erin and I left as soon as Katy finished dancing, but we split up. She left with Daniel and I waited to walk with Katy. After waiting a few minutes I decided to head back up to Hayes. Erin and I met back up at the door and chatted with Laura and Katy for a sec before Laura left for home.
I spent the time between getting back from the game and Songfest rehearsal studying for my midterm tomorrow, which should be easy, but I never finished. I got through 3 chapters before rehearsal and like 8 chapters between 12ish and 2ish. I still have 3 or 4 to go, but I can do that after convo.
Songfest rehearsal went really well tonight. We had to show the producers everything we had so far, so we did 2 finished songs, 1 half-finished song, and sang another one. So all we have left is choreography for 2.5 songs, and learn 1 more song. And the stuff we have done so far looks and sounds awesome. I'm still not a huge fan of my dance, but I think it'll get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment