Monday, February 23, 2009

Waffles

My day started with waffles.  Katy and I woke up, got ready, and had waffles.  We didn't have anything to do this morning, so we were able to sleep in and ended up getting breakfast at 1.  I didn't really do much once we got back though.  The most productive thing I did was probably browse at my District's Representative and what committees she's on.  The rest of my day up until dinner was pretty much nothing.

Katy and I went to dinner about a quarter after 6 and then Laura, Erin, and Daniel came to join us.  We stayed there for about 2 hours just eating and talking.  We hadn't ate dinner together in a while, it's always me, Katy, and Amber, so tonight was a nice change.  Once we got back we just hung out until it was time for Songfest rehearsal.  Erin decided to join Katy's group, so Laura and I are stuck with Amber.  Amber didn't even go tonight though.  We finished up the dance we learned last night, split into our parts, and then learned a new dance.  I didn't have to learn the new dance, so I came back and took a shower.

Unfortunately, someone leaked the theme and DG knows what it is.  That sucks considering I've been ultra paranoid about it since it started.  And it sucks that Erin already knows and she's not even in our group.  Lame.

That's okay though.  It isn't my fault.  I'm doing my job.

No comments: