Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waste of Time

I need a reset button.  Today was a waste.  I know it's not over and I can still be productive, but I don't think the next six hours will make up for the past 11.  

I don't remember why I woke up so early this morning, but I was wide awake so I didn't see much use of laying in bed until my alarm went off 40 minutes later.  I got out of bed, washed up, got back in bed and checked my e-mail and stuff, and then got ready for convo.  The speaker today was some guy that was on The Apprentice.  His story sounded good, but the way he came off and spoke didn't do much for me.  I got the impression that he was a cocky rich guy.  After convo I moved my car back up to RHO.  The walk up to my car sucked, but I guess it's better that I did it now rather than later.  And the parking I got in RHO was fairly decent too.

When I got back to my room I sat around for a little bit, and then Amber emerged.  She was still out of it and annoying as hell.  I don't know why I can't stand her.  She asked questions and apologized and popped in every now and then to say something stupid.  I was able to get my religion reading done by 1:30 and then I went to go grab some lunch before class, without Amber.  Amber wanted to eat, but I wasn't too fond of the idea of spending time with her.  Especially alone.  If Katy's around, I can somewhat behave myself.  I can't promise anything when it's just me.

REL seemed to drag on today.  Longer than usual.  At break I made the mistake of texting Nathan and asking him if he was going to the volleyball game.  He was clueless so I figured it'd be safe to go.  When I got back to class I started looking for pictures to do my ad that's due on Friday that I really should have started working on 2 weeks ago.  Whoops.  I also did some laundry, but because I was going to the volleyball game, I only did 2 loads opposed to 3.  I was planning on going by myself, but Katy said she'd go with me, so I felt a little better about going to the game.  Right as I was getting ready to go, Nathan texted me asking where I was.  My heart stopped and I felt my face go pale.  But he wasn't here so that made me feel a little better about going to the game.  I walked out the door to go to the game, by myself, but then immediately turned around and came back in my room.  I didn't want to go by myself to this too.

I should be used to doing things by myself.  I was an only child for 11 years, and I kind of still am considering my sister is my half sister, and I don't get close to anyone.  But I'm tired of it now.  I'm tired of doing things by myself.  I hate going places and doing things where everyone has friends and I'm there by myself.  It gets old.  Maybe I'm just being dramatic or maybe it's because I want to change.  And maybe that change is making me not want to be alone anymore?

Looking back, maybe today wasn't so much of a waste.  But I have yet to start my ad and I didn't do the third load of laundry that I would've liked to do.  I think I'm going to go read for POSC.  I don't really feel like reading in my room, so I think I'm going to go read on the bridge... or maybe I'll just sit here for a bit and then go read.

TBC...

**11:55

I read for POSC and sat around for the rest of the evening.  Still no ad.  If I was able to get Photoshop working, I'd probably be at least halfway done.  But I wasn't and I'm not.  I'll do it tomorrow sometime between class and song fest ish.  And Stephen just e-mailed asking what I was doing at 7, so maybe I'll be doing something with him too.  Idk.

I miss MJ.

**12:19

Stephen asked if I wanted to go to the basketball game.  I don't have time, but I like cheering on my team... with people.  I'll probably regret going since I will be up late or maybe not even sleep, but whatev.

No comments: