I woke up around 11, was fed and showered by 12, and ready to go by 1:30. Katy didn't get back until around 2, and she rushed to get ready and was down at the caf by 3. I wasn't planning on going to the Homecoming tailgate, but Katy asked me to go, so I did. I missed Katy's performance, but I caught of few of the Greek lip syncs. I left about a quarter after 4 and headed down to the field house to get ready for the game. We were supposed to start playing at 4:30, but there were only 7 of us there, so we waited for a bit. I think we ended up with 9 people. Pretty sad considering it was Homecoming and all, and it was televised, but we sounded okay, so that's all that matters. And surprisingly, we won! It was a really good game. We were tied up at half time and we ended up winning by four.
By the time I had got back to my room I hadn't heard from Stephen, so I figured I would just stay in my room for the evening like I had originally planned on doing. He finally e-mailed me back around 9:30 and we planned to meet up and go to the HAWC at 10. We went to the HAWC and headed back to his room in Towers. We watched Fargo, which I don't really plan on ever watching again, but it was okay. He walked me back to Hayes when it was over, we hugged, and he kissed my hand. Stephen is definitely a southern gentleman, with an adorable little Oklahoma drawl, but I really can't tell much else about him. I don't know if I was making him nervous or if he's just kind of awkward. Or maybe both.
I got back just past midnight and I watched the rest of SNL with Laura in the lobby. She was down there when I got in, so I just stayed down there with her. Now I'm all washed up and ready for bed. Tomorrow's visit from my dad and family should be interesting...
And I was thinking about Aaron today. I think about him and Daniel and other boys from time to time, but I think it being Valentine's Day had something to do with it. I thought I loved him. I told him I loved him and 2 weeks later he dumped me via txt msg. Punk ass move for sure. His parents even loved me. I took the break up much harder than I should have, and it took me way too long to get over it, but I did. But then he told me he wanted to try going out again. I still had feelings for him, so I agreed. That didn't work out either. But I guess it was for the best. We both changed a lot last year and it wouldn't have worked out. Especially considering he's still in high school and I'm off in college. No more younger boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment