I wasn't able to fall asleep last night because I was stressing over everything I had to do today. I think I ended up falling asleep around 2:30 or 3.
My alarm scared me this morning, but I woke up and got ready for class. Erin was running behind, so I left her and Laura and headed for the caf for breakfast. They had the biscuit sandwiches that I love, but the line was long and they weren't ready yet. Daniel and Laura were sitting in our usual spot, but there were people at both ends of the row, so I just decided to sit in the back where I didn't have to squeeze past anyone. After class I came back to my room and promptly fell back asleep.
I think I woke around 1 and was a little scared to see Katy lying on the floor in front of the door. Not like Amber though. Apparently she got light headed when she was about to shower, she lied down. Good choice. I've been getting dizzy and light headed lately, but that's kind of normal for me. After I showered I got some reading out of the way for class tomorrow and then I was off to class.
POSC was not as brutal as it normally is. There were times where it was dragging on, but for the most part, I think the class went by semi-quickly. And I got an A on the multiple choice from the test on Tuesday. I scored 20 points higher on this test than the last one. I am kind of proud of myself.
After class Katy and I ate dinner and then I came back to meet Stephen. I met him outside and we headed down to the fieldhouse for the women's basketball game. I feel bad for them because nobody ever really goes to their games. Erin and Daniel came for the first half and sat with us, but then it was just me and Stephen the second half. I think he's a little awkward. I'm not interested in going out with him. Maybe hanging out like as friends, but that's it.
I had about an hour to chill out after the game, but that went by quickly too. 10 o'clock was song fest kickoff. It's like this theatre-ish production with frats and sororities, and friends, and it seems like a lot of fun. I'm in a non Greek group that seems super excited and enthusiastic, so I really think it's going to go well. I'm just bummed out that Katy is in a different group. Each group needs to keep their show a secret, so it'll be cool to finally see Katy's group when we all come together for dress rehearsal.
I got back from kick-off at about 11:45 and sat around for a good half hour. Then I started on my ad. It took me a while to get it started, since I had never used Photoshop before, but I finally figured it out. It isn't quite finished yet, but I don't have much else to add and I finished the write up and everything. Now, time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment