I woke up at 9 like I had planned and got ready for chapel. I was super tired from last night, but it wasn't really that big of a deal. I still got about 4 hours of sleep. That's an okay amount. Chapel was really good this morning. I actually sang this time. The speaker was good too. He's a pretty funny guy. After chapel Katy and I grabbed some smoothies up at the sandbar and headed back to Hayes with Laura after surfing around on the computers a little bit. I did some laundry, printed out some homework, and then waited to go to lunch with Laura. We decided last night to go to lunch together so she could take a picture of a pickle for me. It was silly, but the pictures came out well.
My ad came out well too. I'm happy with it. It wasn't the best one in the class, but I'd say it was up there. I still don't know what I want to do with my degree. I don't know if I want to go into the advertising side, the marketing side, the business side, or what. I have time to figure it out though, so I'm not too worried.
I was really hoping to take a nap after class since I was pretty tired, but I decided against it. Isabela was coming over, so I didn't want there to be this big dead thing on the bed when she came. It ended up that I could've taken a nap, but that's okay. I had a Skype sesh with Rebecca instead. I love that girl to death. I miss her. I'm glad we're not at the same school though. We wouldn't have grown as much. It'd be nicer if we were closer, but that's okay. Which reminds me, I forgot to ask her about the whole transfer deal.
Katy got back from Songfest rehearsal a smidge after 9, I sat around for a bit, and then I went to rehearsal at 10. We just went over two of the songs tonight. I'm excited about it, but I don't think Erin is going to do it, Laura isn't all that excited about it, and then there's Amber. I can't be stuck with Amber. I'll do something bad and will have to go to Rio Hondo or Cerritos.
I was so tired all day today, but now I'm wide awake again. This isn't good.
No comments:
Post a Comment