My phone was acting up last night and it took forever to set it in a way that it would charge, so I didn't want to touch it. That meant no alarm. But Katy was nice enough to wake me up this morning. We went to convo and then hung out here until we had class. I feel pretty confident about my REL test. There were two questions that I really had no clue about, and I think I did an okay job of BSing the essays. 2 short essays and 1 long essay is a lot for a simple unit test. I'm sure I'll be able to keep my A in the class though. I need this A.
After class I just hung out in my room and was planning on going to the LSA meeting at 7 so eat and get a sweatshirt. That didn't happen. Courtenay asked if I wanted to go out for Pinkberry, so I agreed on the condition that we would be back by 7. It looked like we'd be back by 7 until we got closer to Santa Monica. Traffic on PCH was terrible. Traffic on Ocean Ave. wasn't much better either. No way was I making it to that meeting. Because of the traffic, we bypassed the Pinkberry on the Promenade and went to a different one. I'm not a fan of Pinkberry, but Courtenay had me try their green tea flavor, and I very much approved. We drove around exploring for a good while until we decided we wanted to see He's Just Not That Into You. We wound up at the Promenade and went to buy tickets, but the movie had started at 7:10 and it was 7:40. The next one started at 9:20, so we walked down to see if it was playing at a differnt theatre. It wasn't. We walked back towards the other theatres and decided to watch the Uninvited.
I liked it. I wasn't a huge fan of the ending though. It didn't really make all that sense and it left me wanted way more answers than what was given. The whole way back to school up until we parted ways at Crocker, Courtenay and I were trying to make sense of the movie. Our logic isn't all that logical, but it's fun.
I got back to my room a little after ten and I've been surfing around and trying to figure out the rubix cube Katy got me for my birthday. I can solve for the colours no problem, but because there are pictures, it's more challenging. I was finally able to figure it out. It took me 20 minutes.
I can't decided if I should take a shower or not. I probably should, but it's late. But I don't want to take one in the morning. I know. It'll rain in the morning, so I don't have to look cute anyways. I'll just throw on some jeans and a sweatshirt and I'll take a shower when I get back. That's the plan.
**12:50
So for the past several days the door to the bathroom has been squeaking. It wasn't that big of a deal at first, but it's become a huge problem, especially considering our room is directly across from the door. You can hear it whenever it opens or closes. The other day Katy and I were joking about rubbing butter on the hinge to fix the noise. Well, tonight it kind of became too much to handle. I suggested we try to use some random spray butter that's been in the common room for weeks, so we did. It was messy, but the door doesn't squeak anymore. According to Chris, Katy and I are like McGyver.
No comments:
Post a Comment