I went to bed around 12:15 and stared at the ceiling until 12:45. I knew I wasn't going to be falling asleep anytime soon so I got out of bed and sat in the stairwell again until 2. I stayed on this side of Hayes this time. I thought about going over to the other side again, but didn't really feel like venturing over that way. When I started to yawn somewhat frequently I figured it was time to try sleeping again. I'm pretty sure I was asleep soon after that because when I came back in the room Katy was still on her computer and I was asleep before she went to bed. At least it's a start. I just don't want my body getting used to falling asleep an hour or more after I lay down. That's not the way it's supposed to work.
This morning was extremely chill. It was raining again so I took my time getting ready and I was able to get some reading done before class. Laura came in and broke the news that we aren't going to see Coraline tonight. I have to admit, I'm pretty bummed out about it. I had planned on going to see it by myself in the first place as a little birthday treat for myself, but then Erin and Laura wanted to come too. They both have stuff going on tonight, so they want to postpone Coraine until tomorrow night. Whatev. No big deal. I need to do something tonight though. I don't want to be stuck here. I could either go to the movies by myself to see Slumdog Millionaire or He's Just Not That Into You, I could go see DIF by myself, or I can stay here and find something to do. I have to do something.
Rebecca and I got into a little argument via Skype this afternoon. I brought my laptop to class, which I never do, so of course I was signed onto Skype. As I was checking Myspace, I noticed that Rebecca had mentioned something in her status about transferring schools next year. She was signed on to Skype, so I asked her about it. We eventually got on the subject of her being a lawyer but she doesn't really want to because she "wants to get into heaven." So I started talking about how we wouldn't have a law school if lawyers didn't get into heaven. And then it turned into a mini argument about what type of people go to Pepperdine and what kind of school Pepperdine is. I don't think she was intentionally trying to make a dig at me, but it was a little offensive. No hard feelings though. I'm not the one who holds grudges.
TBC...
**10:22
I didn't end up doing anything tonight after all. I debated going to DIF again, but chose to take a shower instead. I'm going on Sunday though. That's normally how I do things anyway. If my friends are in something I normally go to the first show and the last one. Like bookends. When Erin and Laura came back I was in their room talking to them when Erin jokingly said, "Let's go to Mal Yo in our sweats." We had 20 minutes to get down there which was plenty of time since Laura was driving. We may not had made it if I drove. It was a cute spur of the moment kind of deal. Right after we got back, Katy came home, and now the four of us are going to watch The Women in our room. I still hope we go see Coraline tomorrow night though. I'll be bummed out if we don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment