Sunday, February 1, 2009

Colorado Sunrise

I started my day around 11 and it pretty much just flew by.  I took my sweet time getting ready this morning, but made it down to OLM in time for mass.  I was out in less than an hour, not that that should matter anyway.  

I don't know if I'm kidding myself with this whole going to church every weekend thing.  Ever since I can remember I would go either once or twice a month... if at all.  With all of the crap that happened last year I figured that getting into Pepperdine was a sign that I needed to turn my life around.  I knew I had turned away from God and I took this as a sign that I needed to reconnect with him.  I promised myself that in order to help me do this I would go to mass every weekend (I've only missed 1 due to my SLO trip), but is it really necessary?  Is it really doing me any good?  I feel closer to God and I feel like a better person, but I don't know if going to church every weekend is helping me with that.

After mass got out I made a quick run to Ralphs to get some basics, like milk, and I just so happened to run into Shwayze or however the heck you spell it.  That's two celebrity sightings so far.  Last weekend it was Martin Sheen, this weekend Shwayze.

I was back around 2 and sat around for what didn't seem like 4 hours, but was 4 hours.  I fell asleep for a good hour and a half and I've been sitting around since about 8.  I have a humanities test that I need to study for, but I just don't feel like it right now.  I told myself 10:45, but we'll see how that stands.

Oh yeah!  I fell asleep right away last night.  It was really nice.  And I got out of telling my story.  I'll tell it eventually.  Maybe the next time I'm asked... or not.  Whatev.

No comments: