I planned on going to convo this morning with Erin, Laura, and Laura's friend Kylie, but when my alarm went off this morning, I seriously considered skipping. I saw that Katy wasn't around, so I figured, "if she got up, I can get up too." So I did. Erin, Laura, and Kylie were ready before I was, so I told them I'd meet them at the caf. I made it down there right as they were leaving with their food. I texted both Erin and Laura asking them where they were sitting, but I got no response. There weren't any open tables, so I awkwardly sat across from some guy who later introduced himself as Ryan. I doubt I will ever see him again. I scarfed down my oatmeal and headed down to the chapel to wait for the girls. I give people too much credit. I have high expectations of people and they always seem to let me down. I think I'm fairly dependable, but why isn't anyone else that way? I'm not going to change though. Dependability is a good trait to have.
It was raining from the end of convo up until class, so that put a damper on my day. I love the rain and all, but I looked kind of nice today. And I was sure the rain would mess up my hair. It didn't. I still look decent. It was beautiful after MSCO, so I decided it would be worth making the trek down to check my mail. My CDs from Danielle Ate the Sandwich came, so that was super exciting. Katy and I listened to them up until Chris came to pick her up. I was kind of hoping to go to the movies with Katy tonight, but I'm glad she and Chris are spending time together tonight. Homecoming's tomorrow, so that doesn't leave too much time to be Valentine-y.
Laura and Kylie were going out to eat, which I was not invited to do, and Erin and Daniel were going to one of Daniel's frat brother's houses, which I was invited to. I didn't really want to stay here, so I decided to tag along with Erin and Daniel. We went out to eat at some hole in the wall Chinese place and then went next door to get some gelato. It was cold, but tasty. When we got back to the house, Erin and I had planned on baking cookies, but that didn't work out so well. Erin was so excited to make these cookies, but stupid people ruined it for her. We were making them just fine, but then people showed up to the house and wanted to help, and it got overwhelming and they were questioning everything, so we just let them do it. I felt really bad for Erin. We stayed and watched The Departed, which made no sense to me, and then we got back maybe a half hour ago.
The possible highlight of my day, the other possible highlight being the CDs, was the e-mail I got from Stephen. We're Facebook friends now and we wrote on each other's walls today, but he sent me an e-mail kind of asking me out. I don't know if it's really asking me out or not. And I don't know how to respond to it. I think I need to talk to Laura about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment