Convo went well, but it definitely didn't go the way I had pictured in my head. I though Tamara Mowry would be this great speaker considering she's an actress and all and she's an alumna, but no. She read pretty much her whole speech from a manuscript. And it was extremely short. Normally convo gets out at like 20 til, but we got out before 10:30. Super fast.
I didn't have any homework to do before class, which I normally do, so I kind of just sat around and did nothing. I should have read for POSC, but I didn't really think of that. REL finally rolled around and I was hoping on learning a lot today considering I didn't fully comprehend what I read last night. Unfortunately, I didn't get the explanation I was looking for. Class was only about 20 minutes. Lame to the max. Maybe if it were any other class, but not REL. I needed that time today.
On the bright side, it gave me time to come back to Hayes, drop my stuff off, and then go to the Ash Wednesday service down at the chapel. It was cute. I got my ashes and all that good stuff, but I don't quite know what I'm going to give up or do. I thought about being nice to Amber, but I knew that that wasn't going to happen. It's just too hard. I can't even fake it all that well anymore. My patience has run very thin with that girl.
When Laura and I got back, we hung out with Erin and Daniel for a bit, then I went back to my nothingness and surfed around. It wasn't until Laura and Katy went to dinner that I realized that I had POSC reading to do. So I did that. The reading this week was kind of hard to comprehend too. It probably didn't help that I was falling asleep either.
Again, I did pretty much nothing between reading and rehearsal.
Rehearsal didn't go the way I had expected either. We learned a new song, which sounds great, and then we split up into our groups. I was super excited about learning my dance, but not so much anymore. It's my favorite song of the show, but I'm just not feeling the way the choreography is going. Hopefully it comes together soonish. I really want it to come together. I have faith that it will. Everything will fall into place and everything will be great. We also went longer than I had hoped.
I figured that we would get out at 12, I'd come get my keys and wallet, and then go get food from In-N-Out since I've been fasting all day. That didn't work out either. We got out a little late and had to help put the chairs back to where they were supposed to go, and then we could leave. I booked it back to Hayes, grabbed my wallet and keys, and left. As soon as I walked back outside I changed my mind. I didn't want to drive all the way to In-N-Out for food by myself. I'm not even hungry anymore. Maybe I'll eat before HUM, maybe not. I don't know. I'll eat sometime tomorrow before I pass out.
This blog didn't even go the way I wanted. Maybe it's because I'm flustered, but I just cannot type tonight. Every sentence has had some kind of typo. Not cool.
When will I learn not to get excited about things? I know what ends up happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment